1. as you know the ssj1 and ssj2 transformations arn't very different. the only physsical change is the hair stands more on end and it barely grows.
2. how should the ssj4 be different? i used the same logic in the ssj2, i just made the hair stand on end a little more and made it a bit longer.
3. the original ssj4 didn't make any sence... how could a man with an epic, golden, long, mullet with no eyebrows turn into a half ape half human hybrid? WAT!?
To get things straight i dont hate the ssj4, its just not ssj4 for me...
4. i like the idea of the oozaru as well!
5. but IMO the golden oozaru is not a super saiyan oozaru...
6. It is it's own super saiyan transformation, very similar to the original ssj4. So it CAN"T be transformed into by a oozaru or a super saiyan.
7. It is only achieved from a base saiyan! similar to the super saiyan.
8. from there the golden oozaru can transform into a hybrid super saiyan (original super saiyan 4)
credit to respectful owners